Deering 2004 Golden Era 5-String Resonator Banjo - USED
Bucks County Folk Music Shop is proud to be a Deering Banjos Dealer.
This used 2004 Deering Golden Era Banjo is in excellent condition and includes:
- Serial #04100604-D816
- Made in USA
- Neck: Curly Maple with Cremona Sunburst Stain
- Resonator: Deeper Chamber with Tapered Sides for Projection, Curly Maple with Cremona Sunburst Stain, White Binding with Black/White trim
- Rim: 3-Ply violin grade Maple
- Head: Kevlar, 11"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tone Ring: 20 Hole Bell Bronze
- Flange: Nickel Plated Zinc
- Tension Hoop: Brass Notched
- Hooks: 24
- Tuners: Planetary, Geared 5th
- Tailpiece: Deering
- Coordinator Rods: Steel
- Truss Rod: 2 Way, Adjustable
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Hearts and Flowers
- Width at Nut: 1 13/64", Fuller Neck
- Scale Length: 26 1/4"
- Nut: Bone
- Finish: High Gloss
- Binding: White/Black/White
- Stain: Cremona Sunburst
- Original Deering Hardshell case included
New, this banjo sells for $4589.00.