Deering Eagle II Resonator Banjo
Bucks County Folk Music Shop is proud to be a Deering Banjos Dealer.
This Deering Eagle II Resonator Banjo includes:
- Made in USA
- Neck: Maple, Red Mahogany Stain
- Resonator: Maple, with White Binding, Straight Sidewalls, Red Mahogany Stain
- Rim: 3-Ply violin grade Maple
- Head: 11"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tone Ring: Deering Twenty-Ten
- Flange: Eagle 2-Piece
- Tension Hoop: Brass Notched
- Hooks: 24
- Tuners: Planetary, Geared 5th
- Tailpiece: Deering
- Coordinator Rods: Steel
- Truss Rod: 2 Way, Adjustable
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Width at Nut: 1 1/4"
- Scale Length: 26 1/4"
- Finish: Gloss
- Stain: Red Mahogany
- Hardshell case included