Gibson RB-175 Long Neck c. 1969 5-String Open Back Banjo - USED
Please Contact Us if you would like to purchase this banjo. We routinely ship instruments both domestically and internationally.
This used c. 1969 Gibson RB-175 Long Neck 5-String Open Back Banjo is in excellent condition. It includes:
- Circa 1969
- Serial #674220
- Made in U.S.A.
- Long Neck
- Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Rim
- Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Ebony Veneered Headstock with Inlaid Gibson Logo
- Dual Coordinator Rods
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- 25 Fret
- 32" Scale Length
- Newer 11" 5 Star Head
- 24 Brackets
- 4 Geared Banjo Tuners with White Plastic Buttons
- Stainless Steel Mechanical Friction 5th String Peg
- Spikes installed at 9th and 11th
- Waverly-Style Tailpiece
- Hardshell Case is included
This banjo is in excellent condition, with minimal fret wear, straight neck, good action, and clean, polished hardware. Professionally inspected and set up here at our shop. We believe this banjo is all original except the head, bridge, and possibly the tailpiece. The original hardshell case is included.