Martin 2007 D7 Roger McGuinn Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar - USED
This used Martin 2007 D7 Roger McGuinn Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar is in excellent condition and includes:
- Serial #1231294
- Body: Dreadnought
- 7 String
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Endpins: White with Black Dots
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony, Belly Style
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Bracing: Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Neck Joint: Mortise/Tenon
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Inlay on Fingerboard: Unique Diamonds and Squares, Roger McGuinn's signature
- Tuners: Chrome with Small Buttons
- Pickguard: Tortoise Style
- Finish: Polished Gloss Top with Aging Toner, Satin on Back, Sides, and Neck
- Interior Label: Signed by Roger McGuinn, #84
- Recommended Strings: Light Gauge w/extra .010' Gauge ‘G’ String
- Original Hardshell Case
This 7-string guitar was designed by Roger McGuinn (The Byrds) and C.F. Martin & Co. If you are looking for the sound of a 12-string without all of the struggles, you should absolutely give this guitar a try.
Excellent condition, neck is straight, action is just right.