Martin 2008 "America's Guitar 175th Anniversary" Acoustic Guitar - NOT Pre-Owned
This never been owned, new old stock Martin 2008 "America's Guitar 175th Anniversary" Acoustic Guitar includes:
- Body Size: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Sides & Back: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bracing: Forward Shifted, Scalloped X Bracing (Golden Era Style)
- Serial #:1268883
- #8 of 175 made
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Frets to Body: 14
- Binding: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Purfling: Herringbone on Top, HD Zig Zag Back Strip
- Bridge: Ebony, 1930s Belly Style
- Saddle: Bone, Drop In, Long
- Nut: Bone
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Fingerboard Inlay: Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Abalone, bordered by Mother of Pearl. Also "1833 - 2008 175 Years" banner at 12th Fret in Abalone
- Bridge Pins: Bone with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise, Beveled and Polished
- Tuners: Waverly Open Gear Nickel, with Butterbean Knobs
- Headplate: Ebony with Martin Logo and "1833-2008 America's Guitar" in Mother of Pearl
- Finish: All Gloss with Aging Toner on Top
- Interior Labels: Two. One shows #8 of 175 and signed by C.F. Martin IV (Chris Martin). The other shows a picture of Chris Martin, his wife Diane S. Repyneck, and daughter Claire Frances Martin.
- Deluxe 545E Geib Hardshell Case with Martin Logo and 175th Anniversary Banner Embroidered on the lid
- Martin Lifetime Warranty is included (NOT previously owned)
This guitar was ordered and delivered to our shop new in 2008 from Martin. We tucked it away (strings de-tuned, humidified) since that time and have never made it available for play or purchase until now. New, never been owned, Martin Lifetime Warranty is included.