Mike Terris "Boots and Stetson" 5-String Resonator Banjo
Bucks County Folk Music Shop is proud to be a Mike Terris Dealer.
This Mike Terris Boots and Stetson 5-String Resonator Banjo includes:
- Resonator: Walnut with "Boots and Stetson" Markquetry
- Rim: Maple Block Rim
- Neck: Walnut
- Tone Ring: Kulesh 10-Hole
- Brackets: 24
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Tortoise Binding
- Tuners: Waverly 4:1 Tuning Pegs
- Head: Remo Weatherking 11"
- Mother of Pearl inlay on peghead
- Mother of Pearl inlay on fingerboard
- Ebony overlay on peghead
- Nut: Bone
- Tailpiece: Kershner Style
- Finish: Gloss
- Hardshell case included
Mike Terris has been handcrafting exceptional instruments for several decades and for those that know, the craftsmanship and tone of his instruments is of the highest level of quality. Using only the finest grades of wood and other materials his instruments are a sight to behold and to play. One of Mike's amazing skills is to "paint" a picture on his instruments using materials such as inlaid wood, Mother of Pearl, and abalone. And while some may be skilled at creating an instrument that just looks good, a Mike Terris instrument will sound amazing too.
You can view an interview with Mike here made by our good friends Pat and Patrick Costello.